The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is assembled to create and inspire leadership by providing insight to the student-athlete experience and enhance the effectiveness of the Department of Athletics through academic and athletic excellence.
• Active attendance at all bi-weekly meetings.
• Promote healthy discussion regarding athletic and university policies.
• Continuous communication with respective teams and coaches regarding committee discussions and events.
• Participate in team, department and conference community service projects.
• Encourage positive sportsmanship by supporting fellow student-athletes in their academic and athletic endeavors.
• Coordinate events within the Department of Athletics and throughout the community.
• Assist with the creation of policies and procedures of the Department of Athletics.
• Network with other student-athletes locally and nationally.
• Discuss and vote on NCAA Legislation.
• Gain valuable professional experience to assist with professional development.