Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any Coastal Carolina University ticketed athletic event. There are no refunds or exchanges. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets at Will Call. Customers assume all risks for tickets purchased through a source other than the Coastal Carolina University Athletics Ticket Office.
2013 Season Ticket Information
New seating locations for the 2013 Football Season – Click here for 2013 Brooks Stadium Diagram
- The Bronze seating, which has bench back seating throughout, will expand to two sections on the west side as Sections 127 and 128 behind the CCU bench will have bench backs installed for the 2013 season. On the east side, the Bronze seating includes Sections 103-106 as well as the chair back seats in Sections 202, 203, 206 and 207.
- The Teal seating will now include only Sections 204 and 205 on the east side and remains premium seating as those chair back seats are located at the midfield viewing area between the 30 yard lines.
- The CCU Band (Section 124) and the Chantourage (south end zone) will remain in the same locations as last year.
- The Family Zone moves back to Sections 129-131 on the west side. Inflatables will continue to be located behind the Family Zone and cheerleaders will be located directly in front of the Family Zone.
- Other new sections include the CCU Player Guests (now Section 126), the Visiting Team (now Sections 101-102) and the Blitz Zones (now Sections 107, 108, 125).
TEAL - $110* / CCU Faculty and Staff TEAL $90* ANNUAL CAF DONATION REQUIRED (click to see donation chart)
BRONZE - $85* / CCU Faculty and Staff BRONZE $70* ANNUAL CAF DONATION REQUIRED (click to see donation chart)
BLITZ - $60 NO ANNUAL CAF DONATION REQUIRED
BLITZ YOUTH (18 and under) - $40 NO ANNUAL CAF DONATION REQUIRED
FAMILY ZONE - $110 NO ANNUAL CAF DONATION REQUIRED
The Family Zone is now located in sections 129-131. It is a general admission session (you can sit anywhere in sections 129-131) and will be located behind the CCU team bench. The cheerleaders will now be located in front of the Family Zone. The Family Zone package is for four season tickets, 2 adult and 2 youth or 1 adult and 3 youth, with additional youth tickets available for $25 each.
Click here for Chanticleer Athletic Foundation Information. Priority season ticket locations are available through donations to the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation (CAF), which allows fans to reserve the opportunity to purchase seats in specific locations. Donor category, rank and availability determine assignments. To learn more about the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation by talking to a representative, call 843-349-6670.
2013 Regular Season Home Schedule
|September 21||Hampton (Family Weekend)|
|November 2||Charlotte (Homecoming)|
Ticket prices for individual games:
|CCU Fac/Staff Bronze||$16|
|CCU Fac/Staff Blitx||$12|
|*Youth (18 and under)||$10|
Discounts for each home football game are available by purchasing individual game tickets online, click here to purchase (not available until August 14)
Save anywhere between $2 and $5 per ticket by purchasing online. Discounts are only available online and will not be available on day of game.
*Youth tickets will be sat in the same section as adult ticket purchaser. Youth tickets are not available online. Youth tickets may be purchased over the phone at 843-347-8499 or on gameday (based on availability).