Coastal Carolina Sportsmanship Statement
In concordance with the Big South Conference and its member institutions, Coastal Carolina is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans. We want all event attendees to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending an event, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects onto the playing surface).
• Failing to follow instructions of event personnel.
• Verbal or physical harassment of participants, officials, fans or event personnel.
Event attendees are responsible for their conduct. Event staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event attendees that violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future events.
To ensure a fan and family friendly atmosphere, all fans must adhere to the following restrictions while in any Coastal Carolina University Athletics venue.
Prohibited items from Chanticleer athletics events include the following:
Fans are allowed to bring the following items inside athletic venues:
Fans are not permitted on the playing field at any time, including after the game.
Security personnel may inspect camera bags, pocketbooks and similar items at the entrance gate.
Coastal Carolina University reserves the right to remove from any athletics venue, persons who are intoxicated, using foul or abusive language, or behaving inappropriately.
Banners must be approved 48 hours prior to the event starting inside any athletics venue. Student Banners must be approved by the Assistant A.D. for Marketing at 843-349-2268.