2. I purchased tickets previously, can I swap them for better seats if available?
We do not allow exchanges or refunds of previously purchased tickets.
3. I purchased tickets previously from the Chanticleer Athletic Ticket Office and now need handicap accessible seating. Can you help me?
If you purchased your tickets from the Chanticleer Athletic Ticket office and something has occurred that precludes you from accessing the location of the seats, please call the Ticket Office at 843-347-8499. If accessible seating is available for the game in question, we will do our best to assist you.
4. Where do I park?
Reserved season parking passes are available for CAF Donors for football and men's basketball. For most events besides football and men's basketball, some on-campus parking is available on a game-by-game basis. For more information on parking for CCU athletic events, including information on shuttle service and off-campus parking, please visit our parking information page.
5. What am I allowed to bring into stadiums and arenas?
Click here (link to http://www.goccusports.com/tickets/coas-11-tix-venue-policy.html) see our stadium and arena policies page for information on prohibited items at Coastal Carolina athletics events.
6. I am a season ticket holder and would like to improve my current seat location. What do I need to do?
To improve your season ticket location for Football, Men's and/or Women's Basketball and Baseball please contact the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation at 843-349-6670 or click here.
7. What payment options are available?
The Athletic Ticket Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Cash is also accepted at all athletics venues.