The Chants' 25-5 season record is the best finish in program history.
The Chants are the first Big South team to capture back-to-back titles since Liberty in 2011-12.
Coastal will face the winner of #6 Radford and #7 Campbell in Sunday's championship match.
The Chants will face the winner of No. 4 UNC Asheville and No. 5 Winthrop at 4:30 pm on Friday.
Leah Hardeman is the third Big South player to win the Player of the Year award consecutively.
Chanticleer Athletic Fund interviews with student-athletes
2016 NCAA Volleyball Championship: Coastal vs. JMU First Round - Dec. 2
2017 - Sun Belt Commissioner's List
2015 - Honorable Mention All-Big South
2015 - Big South All-Freshman Team
- Played in 110 sets and 33 matches with 29 starts
- Led Coastal with 752 total assists, averaging 6.84 per set
- Ranked third on the team in total service aces with 25, averaging 0.23 per set
- Was fourth on the team averaging 1.85 digs per set, totaling 204 for the season
- Registered 14 kills and four blocks
- Tallied three double-doubles, including 31 assists and 15 digs in a win over Georgia Tech
- Tabbed honorable mention All-Big South and was an All-Freshman Team selection
- Set a Coastal offense that led the Big South in assists, kills and hitting percentage
- Led Coastal and ranked fourth in the Big South averaging 8.67 assists per set (815 total)
- Provided 20 or more assists in 21 matches
- Had a season-high 54 assists in Coastal's five-set win over Winthrop in the semifinals of the Big South Championship, and added 51 vs. #16 Creighton in the first round of the NCAA Championship
- Averaged 12.5 assists per set over Coastal's three matches in the Big South Championship
- Finished fourth on the team with 18 service aces (0.19/set)
- Averaged 1.94 digs per set