The Chants' 25-5 season record is the best finish in program history.
The Chants are the first Big South team to capture back-to-back titles since Liberty in 2011-12.
The Chants will face the winner of No. 4 UNC Asheville and No. 5 Winthrop at 4:30 pm on Friday.
Leah Hardeman is the third Big South player to win the Player of the Year award consecutively.
Coastal Carolina is the ninth Big South team to go unbeaten in conference play.
2014 Big South Volleyball Championship: Coastal Carolina 3 - Radford 2
2012 Coastal Carolina Volleyball - Inaugural Game at The HTC Center (Sept. 21, 2012)
South Carolina State - Senior Night Nov. 1, 2011
DIG PINK Match versus Winthrop
Coastal vs. Wilmington - 9/13/11
2015 - Second Team All-Big South Conference
2015 - Big South All-Tournament Team
2013 - Second Team All-Big South Conference
2012 - Big South Conference Presidential Honor Roll
2011 - Big South Conference All-Freshman Team
- Became the second Chanticleer in program history to surpass 1,000 kills, 1,000 digs and 100 service aces
- Named a second team All-Big South selection
- Voted to the Big South All-Tournament Team
- Started all 30 matches and played in all but two of Coastal's 102 total sets
- Recorded five double-doubles
- Ranked third on the team averaging 2.27 kills per set while hitting .279
- Put down double-digit kills in nine matches, including a season-high of 13 in a four-set win over High Point
- Ranked third on the team averaging 2.62 digs per set, and fourth averaging 0.91 assists per set
- Recorded season-highs of 19 digs (at GWU) and seven assists (five times)
- Finished third on the team with 55.0 blocks (11 solo/44 assists) to average 0.55 per set
- Saw action in 111 of a possible 118 sets
- Started 27 of the 31 matches in which she played
- Ranked fourth on the team in both kills (212) and kills per set (1.91)
- Had a season high 17 kills in Coastal's five-set match versus Fairfield
- Posted a season best .417 hitting percentage against Gardner-Webb on Oct. 24, and closed the season hitting .174
- Averaged 0.59 assists per set, totaling 65 for the season
- Ranked second on the team with 22 service aces
- Posted the team's second-highest dig total at 333 to average 3.00 digs per set
- Averaged 0.34 blocks per set, totaling 38 on 33 assists and five solos
- Accounted for 255.5 total points, averaging 2.30 points per set
2013 (Redshirt Sophomore)
- Appeared in and started all 31 matches for the Chants while playing 121 sets
- Ranked second on the team in kills (322), kills per set (2.66) and service aces (36)
- Ranked third on the team in digs (250)
- Ranked 10th in the Big South in service aces per set (.30)
- Had double-digit kills in 18 matches including a season-high 21 against Samford (Sept. 13)
- Had double-digit digs in 11 matches including a season-high 16 against High Point (Oct. 4) and Campbell (Oct. 5)
- Turned in nine double-doubles
- Had three-plus blocks in 11 matches
- Named to the KSU Owls Classic All-Tournament team
- Finished the season with 322 kills, 32 assists, 36 service aces, 250 digs and 62 blocks.
- Appeared in and started six matches for the Chants while playing 24 sets
- Started the first six matches of the season before missing the rest of the year due to injury
- Had a season-high 14 kills against Xavier (Aug. 25) and a season-high nine digs against South Carolina State (Aug. 25) and Butler (Sept. 1)
- Had four blocks against Pittsburgh (Aug. 31)
- Finished the season with 47 kills, four service aces, 43 digs and 10 blocks.
- Received All-Big South Freshman Team honors
- Selected to the UNC Greensboro Tournament All-Tournament Team and to the Davidson Tournament All-Tournament Team
- Ranked fifth in the Big South in kills with an average of 2.84 per set and 10th in service aces with an average of 0.28 per set
- Ranked second on the team in kills with 275 and tied for second in service aces with 27
- Completed the season with 215 digs, 28 blocks, 26 assists and 316.0 points
- Posted a career-high 20 kills against UNC Asheville, 17 digs against Winthrop, four blocks versus UNC Greensboro, four aces versus The Citadel, as well as an attack percentage of .462 when Coastal hosted South Carolina State
- Named to the 2011-12 Big South Presidential Honor Roll.
High School: Lettered all four years, totaling 1009 kills, 41 solo blocks and 941 digs... As a senior, she finished with 312 kills, 300 digs and 15 solo blocks and was named to the All-State first team, Offensive Player of the Year and Loudoun Player of the Month... Her last two years at Heritage, was named to the All-region first team... As a junior, she was named All-State honorable mention... Her sophomore, junior and senior years, was named All-Cedar Run District... Also as a sophomore, was named to the All-region second team and Loudoun Player of the Month... As a freshman, she received the coach's award... Helped her team win two AAA Cedar Run District Championships her last two years of high school with her senior year team record 23-3 placing fifth in the state... Played for the Virginia Elite VBC for four years... She helped her team qualify for National three times and become champions in 2009 and 2011.