The Chants' 25-5 season record is the best finish in program history.
The Chants are the first Big South team to capture back-to-back titles since Liberty in 2011-12.
The Chants will face the winner of No. 4 UNC Asheville and No. 5 Winthrop at 4:30 pm on Friday.
Leah Hardeman is the third Big South player to win the Player of the Year award consecutively.
Coastal Carolina is the ninth Big South team to go unbeaten in conference play.
2014 Big South Volleyball Championship: Coastal Carolina 3 - Radford 2
2015 - Second team All-Big South
2013-14 - Big South Conference Presidential Honor Roll
- A second team All-Big South selection
- Started 26 of 28 matches played, and saw action in 89 sets
- Ranked third in the Big South and 55th in the NCAA hitting .364
- Hit over .400 in 13 matches
- Was the team's second-leading blocker with 17 solo, 43 assists, 60.0 total and 0.67 per set
- Finished fifth for Coastal in kills, totaling 209 and averaging 2.35 per set
- Tallied 247.5 points, averaging 2.78 per set
- Started 21 of the 29 total matches in which she appeared, and saw action in 84 total sets
- Put down 165 total kills to average 1.96 per set
- Recorded a career-high with 13 kills in Coastal's quarterfinal win over Gardner-Webb in the Big South Tournament
- Closed the season hitting .235
- Led the team averaging 1.04 blocks per set after leading the team with 38 solo blocks and ranking third with 49 block assists to tally 87 total
- Helped the Chants to a three-set win over High Point in the conference tournament semifinal match with a career-high eight block
- Accounted for 227.5 total points and ranked third on the team averaging 2.71 points per set.
- Appeared in 10 matches and played in 16 sets
- Had a season-high five kills at High Point (Nov. 16)
- Had a season-high six blocks at High Point (Nov. 16)
- Finished season with 12 kills, one dig and seven blocks
- Named to the 2013-14 Big South Conference Presidential Honor Roll.
High School: Played varsity at Allatoona High School and club at Atlanta Boom... Helped the Lady Buccaneers take the 6AAA area title in 2011... In 2012, Allatoona advanced to the second round of the state championships... While playing for Atlanta Boom, her team won the silver bracket at the Big South Qualifier in Atlanta.