The Chants' 25-5 season record is the best finish in program history.
The Chants are the first Big South team to capture back-to-back titles since Liberty in 2011-12.
The Chants will face the winner of No. 4 UNC Asheville and No. 5 Winthrop at 4:30 pm on Friday.
Leah Hardeman is the third Big South player to win the Player of the Year award consecutively.
2016 NCAA Volleyball Championship: Coastal vs. UNC Second Round, Dec. 3
2016 NCAA Volleyball Championship: Coastal vs. JMU First Round - Dec. 2
2014 Big South Volleyball Championship: Coastal Carolina 3 - Radford 2
2016 - AVCA All-Region (South Region)
2016 - Sun Belt All-Tournament Team
2016 - First Team All-Sun Belt
2015 - Second Team All-Big South
- An AVCA All-Region selection
- Named a first team All-Sun Belt member, and was voted to the Sun Belt All-Tournament Team after leading all players hitting .420, and averaging 2.55 kills and 1.18 blocks per set in three tournament matches
- Played in all 112 sets and started all 33 matches
- Led the Sun Belt Conference in hitting percentage (.411) while ranking seventh in both kills per set (2.85) and blocks per set (1.03)
- Finished second on Coastal's all-time single season list in hitting percentage
- Recorded double-figure kills in 13 matches, including a season high of 20 against Georgia Tech and 19 in a win over JMU in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament
- Had at least one block in every match played, and tallied five or more blocks in nine matches
- A second team All-Big South selection
- Started 26 of 28 matches played, and saw action in 89 sets
- Ranked third in the Big South and 55th in the NCAA hitting .364
- Hit over .400 in 13 matches
- Was the team's second-leading blocker with 17 solo, 43 assists, 60.0 total and 0.67 per set
- Finished fifth for Coastal in kills, totaling 209 and averaging 2.35 per set
- Tallied 247.5 points, averaging 2.78 per set
- Started 21 of the 29 total matches in which she appeared, and saw action in 84 total sets
- Put down 165 total kills to average 1.96 per set
- Recorded a career-high with 13 kills in Coastal's quarterfinal win over Gardner-Webb in the Big South Tournament
- Closed the season hitting .235
- Led the team averaging 1.04 blocks per set after leading the team with 38 solo blocks and ranking third with 49 block assists to tally 87 total
- Helped the Chants to a three-set win over High Point in the conference tournament semifinal match with a career-high eight block
- Accounted for 227.5 total points and ranked third on the team averaging 2.71 points per set.
- Appeared in 10 matches and played in 16 sets
- Had a season-high five kills at High Point (Nov. 16)
- Had a season-high six blocks at High Point (Nov. 16)
- Finished season with 12 kills, one dig and seven blocks
- Named to the 2013-14 Big South Conference Presidential Honor Roll.
High School: Played varsity at Allatoona High School and club at Atlanta Boom... Helped the Lady Buccaneers take the 6AAA area title in 2011... In 2012, Allatoona advanced to the second round of the state championships... While playing for Atlanta Boom, her team won the silver bracket at the Big South Qualifier in Atlanta.