First serve for Saturday's championship match is set for noon.
The Chants advance to play the winner of #3 Winthrop and #6 UNC Asheville at 2 p.m. on Friday.
2016: Big South All-Academic Team
2015: Big South All-Academic Team
- Was a Big South All-Academic Team selection for the second straight year
- Posted a 15-6 overall singles record, including a 7-1 mark in Big South matches
- Played on courts 2-6, but primarily at No. 5 where she finished 6-2
- Recorded conference singles wins against Gardner-Webb, Radford, Campbell, UNCA, CSU, Presbyterian and #68 Winthrop
- Went 14-5 in doubles, including a 5-3 mark in Big South matches
- Played primarily at No. 3 doubles, where she finished 12-3
- Recorded conference doubles wins against Gardner-Webb, Radford, UNCA, Liberty and Presbyterian
- Was a Big South All-Academic Team selection
- Received an ITA national doubles ranking of #89 on April 14 with partner Libby Scott
- Closed the season with an 11-6 overall doubles record -- going 5-4 at No. 2 and 6-2 at No. 3 - and a 6-2 doubles mark against Big South opponents
- Recorded conference doubles victories against Gardner-Webb, Longwood, Asheville, Liberty, Radford and Presbyterian
- Posted an 8-1 overall singles record playing primarily at No. 5 (7-1) while also finishing 5-1 in conference singles play
- Defeated Big South opponents Longwood, Asheville, Liberty, Radford and Winthrop during regular season singles play, while winning a No. 5 singles match against Winthrop in the semifinals of the Big South Championship.
- Finished the season with a 16-5 singles record, the second-highest winning percentage among freshman players and third overall on the team
- Posted a perfect 8-0 singles mark at No. 4
- Went 5-3 against Big South opponents, picking up singles wins over UNC Asheville, Gardner-Webb, Longwood, Presbyterian and Longwood
- Notched a singles point in Coastal's 4-3 win over Campbell in the quarterfinals of the Big South Championship
- Recorded a singles point for Coastal against #66 Virginia Tech
- Finished 14-7 overall in doubles including a 5-4 mark against conference opponents
- Went 10-3 at her primary position of No.3 doubles alongside senior Amanda Malatek.