Libby Scott was named Player of the Week for the third time this season.
First serve for Saturday's championship match is set for noon.
2016: First Team All-Big South Singles & Doubles (Senior)
2015: All-Big South Singles (Junior)
2015: Big South No. 1 Singles Flight Champion (Junior)
2014: All-Big South Singles & Doubles (Sophomore)
2013: Big South Freshman of the Year (Freshman)
2013: All-Big South Singles (Freshman)
2013: Big South No. 3 Doubles Flight Champion (Freshman)
- Was voted a first team All-Big South selection in both singles and doubles
- Posted a 15-6 overall singles record while playing all 21 matches on the top court
- Tied for second on the team with a 7-1 singles record in Big South matches, defeating all conference schools but #68 Winthrop
- Led Coastal in total doubles wins with a 17-4 overall record, with all matched played on the first court
- Added a a team-leading 7-1 doubles record in Big South matches, defeating all schools but #68 Winthrop
- Tallied No. 1 doubles wins against UNC Asheville and Winthrop in the quarterfinals and semifinals of the Big South Championship, respectively
- Named an All-Big South singles selection for the third straight year, and was crowned the Big South No. 1 Singles Flight Champion after closing regular season conference play with a league-leading 8-0 record at that position
- Added a No. 2 singles victory against Radford to stay a perfect 9-0 overall in Big South singles play for the season
- Tied for the team lead in overall singles victories with a 15-6 record, including 12-5 at No. 1 and 3-1 at No. 2
- Won a pair of No. 1 singles matches in the quarterfinals and semifinals of the Big South Championship versus Radford and Winthrop, respectively
- Led the team in doubles victories with a 15-6 overall record, playing primarily at No. 1 (6-5)
- Received an ITA national doubles ranking of #89 on April 14 with partner Marie Babayan
- Went 7-2 in Big South doubles matches with wins against Gardner-Webb, Longwood, Asheville, Liberty, Radford, Winthrop and Presbyterian
- Won a No. 1 doubles match versus Winthrop in the semifinals of the Big South Championship
- Was named Big South Player of the Week three times throughout the season.
- Was voted All-Big South in singles and doubles
- Went 14-8 overall in singles and tied for the team lead with a 7-2 mark against Big South opponents
- Played primarily at No. 1 singles where she finished 10-8 ... Also posted a perfect 4-0 record playing at No. 2 singles ... Picked up conference singles points against Liberty, UNC Asheville, Campbell, Gardner-Webb, Longwood, Presbyterian and Radford ... Recorded the team's second-highest winning percentage in doubles with a 14-5 overall record ... Spent the majority of the season at No. 2 doubles, finishing with a 9-1 record ... Was 6-3 in doubles against Big South opponents with wins against Liberty, UNC Asheville, Campbell, Longwood, Presbyterian and Radford.
- Was named the 2013 Big South Freshman of the Year, made the all-conference singles team was named the No. 3 doubles flight winner alongside partner Dominique De Wit
- Led Coastal with a 17-4 singles record while playing mainly at No. 1 (13-4)
- Posted a 7-3 record in Big South singles matches, and won a No. 1 match against Liberty in the quarterfinals of the Big South Championship
- Led Coastal with an 18-3 overall doubles record, including a perfect 10-0 mark in Big South matches.
- Defeated Liberty's No. 3 pairing in the quarterfinals of the Big South tournament
- Picked up notable non-conference doubles wins against UNC Wilmington, Cornell, East Carolina and Wofford.
Fall 2013 (Sophomore):Advanced to the round of eight in the A1 singles flight at the College of Charleston tournament after defeating Stetson's Diana Bukajeva, 6-4, 6-4 ... Reached the quarterfinals of the A1 doubles flight at the College of Charleston tournament with partner Romane Delay ... Advanced to the round of 32 in the doubles draw at the ITA Carolina Regional with partner Honami Yazawa ... Won all three singles matches and two of three doubles matches with Yazawa at the Charlotte Invitational ... Won a singles match and doubles match with Yazawa at the East Carolina Invitational.
Fall 2012 (Freshman): Recorded three single victories and two doubles victories at the College of Charleston Fall Tournament ... Won a singles and doubles match at the Charlotte Invitational ... Won the first doubles flight and tied for the lead in the first singles flight at the Appalachian State Fall Invitational.
At St. Hilda's Collegiate School: Won the U18 New Zealand National doubles title in 2011 and 2010 ... Won the U16 New Zealand National singles title in 2010
Personal: Full name is Elizabeth Jane Scott ... Daughter of Neville and Jan Scott ... Majoring in Sports and Exercise Science