Nicole Isaacs and Stephanie Isaacs scored 12 and 10 points, respectively.
Coastal wins its first against Liberty since 1996, ending a 45-game streak.
Coastal's 40 points allowed was the lowest to a Division I opponent this season.
2015-16 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. Liberty (Jan. 19, 2016)
2014-15 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. UNC Asheville (Feb. 28, 2015)
2013-14 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. Brevard (Nov. 14, 2013)
- Played in 29 games with 19 starts while averaging 19.8 minutes per game
- Averaged 4.8 points per game, and scored a season-high of 17 at Charleston Southern on Jan. 16
- Scored in double figures in four games
- Shot 29.3 percent from the floor, 17.9 percent from beyond the arc and 74.1 percent from the line
- Averaged 3.0 rebounds per game, and pulled in a season-high seven boards at Charleston Southern on Jan. 16
- Averaged 1.14 assists and 1.14 steals per game
- Played in 26 games with 13 starts and averaged 22.0 minutes per game
- Averaged 7.7 points and 1.8 rebounds per game
- Shot .340 from the field including .288 from beyond the arc
- Posted a .692 free throw percentage
- Totaled 18 assists and 18 steals
- Recorded the Chants' second-highest, single-game scoring total of the season, dropping 33 points against Barber-Scotia on Nov. 19
- Scored in double figures in eight games.
- Sat out season due to NCAA Division I transfer policies.
At Fairleigh Dickinson: 2012-13 (Sophomore):Played in all 29 games, notching 21 starts... Averaged 22.7 minutes per game... Was third on the team in scoring with 6.2 points per game ... Led team in 3-point field goals made (43) and attempts (146)... Scored in double-figures in nine games ... Poured in a career-high 24 points on 5-of-10 shooting from beyond the arc and grabbed four rebounds in loss against Monmouth ... Grabbed a season-high 10 rebounds in a win against Central Connecticut State.
2011-12 (Freshman): Saw action in 29 games, averaging 13.6 minutes per contest ... Averaged 4.4 points and 1.1 rebounds per game... Led the team with 32 three pointers made ... Logged a season-high 30 minutes, made five field goals, four of which were three-pointers, scored 14 points and dished out and four assists against Dayton ...Went for double-digit points four separate times, tallying 11 points at NJIT, 14 points against Dayton, 11 points at Rider and 12 points against Wagner.
Rumson-Fair Haven HS: Averaged 7.1 points per game ... Selected to play in the SBCA Senior All-Star Game where she scored eight points against the Jersey Shore's top prospects.