Nicole Isaacs and Stephanie Isaacs scored 12 and 10 points, respectively.
Stephanie and Nicole Isaacs paced the Chants with 17 points each.
All ticket proceeds form both games going towards Di'janai Williams' cancer treatment
Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs MACU
- Led Coastal in games played (30), games started (29) and minutes (28.7/game)
- Ranked in the top 10 in the Big South in 3-pointers made per game (2nd), steals (3rd) and 3-point percentage (4th), and finished 14th in scoring
- Ranked second for Coastal in scoring averaging 11.0 points per game
- Surpassed 20 points in three games, recorded double-figure points in 17 games and scored a season-high of 32 against Campbell on Dec. 1, the most points by a Chant in a game in 2015-16
- Shot 36.5 percent from the field and 76.6 percent from the line
- Led Coastal with 67 makes from beyond the arc, and shot 35.4 percent from deep for the season
- Averaged 2.4 rebounds per game, and pulled in a season-high six boards against Campbell on Dec. 1
- Led Coastal in steals in 14 games, and averaged a team-high 2.20 steals per game for the season
- Dished out 1.50 assists per game
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer policies.
2012-13 (Sophomore): Played in 30 games, making six starts ... Tallied 3.5 points an outing ... Finished second on the team with 33 three-pointers and 1.1 treys per game ... Notched nine points, three rebounds and three assists in the season opener against Towson (Nov. 10) ... Went 4-for-5 from three-point range and finished with a career-high 12 points in the win over VCU (Nov. 14) ... Handed out a pair of assists against Holy Cross on Dec. 1...Made first collegiate start against Oakland on Dec. 8 ... Registered a career-best two steals at Monmouth on Dec. 28 and again in the win over Loyola on Jan. 18...Matched a career-high with 12 points at Siena on Jan. 13 ... Had 11 points to go along with three rebounds against Marist on Jan. 25.
2011-12 (Freshman): Came off the bench in 19 games ... Averaged 1.6 points per contest ... Scored first six collegiate points, draining two three-pointers in just three minutes of action, at McNeese State on Nov. 18 ... Played a career-high seven minutes against East Tennessee State in the Preseason WNIT on Nov. 19, scoring three points, pulling down a rebound and notching first career steal ... Had four points and a rebound in a win at Saint Peter's on Jan. 29 ... Handed out first career assist and added a steal at Siena on Feb. 17.
At Rumson-Fair Haven HS: Drained 53 three-pointers in 16 games and averaged 14.1 points per contest as a senior at Rumson-Fair Haven High School ... Selected third team all-conference and named Shore Conference Most Improved Player by the "Hoop Group" in 2010-11 ... Helped Rumson-Fair Haven win the Central Jersey championship in 2008-09 ... Played AAU basketball for the New Jersey ShoreShots ... Also ran cross country for three years.