six Chanticleers scored in double figures
Jordan was named first team, Adams was selected All-Freshman.
The Chants and Camels tip at 7 p.m. on Tuesday from Gore Arena.
Jas Adams tied the Chants' season-high for made 3-pointers with six.
Coastal Carolina vs North Carolina Central
2015-16 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. Liberty (Jan. 19, 2016)
Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs MACU
2014-15 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. UNC Asheville (Feb. 28, 2015)
2016-17: Sun Belt Commissioner's List
2014-15: Big South All-Freshman Team
- Averaged 18.4 minutes over 28 games while making four starts
- Averaged 6.2 points per game while shoting 32.0 percent from the field, 30.3 percent from beyond the arc and 84.6 percent at the line
- Scored in double figures in six games, including 23 points at Georgia State to match her career best
- Hauled in 2.9 rebounds per game, totaling 81 for the season
- Dished out 31 assists and recorded 30 steals
- Played in all 30 games with five starts, and averaged 19.5 minutes per game
- Averaged 6.5 points per game and scored a season-high 20 points vs. Campbell in the first round of the Big South Championship
- Shot 31.8 percent from the floor, 27.6 percent from beyond the arc and 75.0 percent from the line
- Tied for third on the team in rebounding, averaging 4.3 boards per game
- Reached double-figure rebounds twice, pulling in 10 against both Allen and Clemson
- Averaged 1.80 assists and 1.53 steals per game
- Was voted a Big South All-Freshman Team selection by the conference's head coaches
- Played in all 30 games with nine starts and averaged 24.5 minutes per game
- Ranked fourth on the team in scoring averaging 8.5 points per game and finished 22nd in the Big South averaging 10.4 points against conference opponents
- Reached double figures in 12 games and surpassed 20 points twice, including a season-best 23 points against Winthrop on Jan. 17
- Shot .370 from the field, .349 from distance and .791 from the line
- Ranked second on the team and third in the Big South in free throw percentage
- Led the Chants in 3-point shooting, and shot a team season-best 6-7 (.857) from beyond the arc against Charleston Southern on Feb. 17
- Ranked third on the team in both assists (1.93) and steals (1.07) per game
- Was twice named the Big South Freshman of the Week (2/2, 2/23).
At Ronald W. Reagan HS: Concluded prep career with 1,505 points ... McDonald's High School All-America nominee as a senior ... First player in Reagan High School to eclipse the 1,000 point plateau ... Three-time All-Piedmont 4A Conference and all-district selection ... Paced the Piedmont 4A Conference in scoring as a sophomore, junior and senior ... Led the Raiders to four conference championships ... Scored 412 points (23.5 ppg) and pulled down 196 rebounds (6.5 rpg) to go along with 94 assists as a senior ... Shot 50.6 percent from the floor and 79.4 percent from the free-throw line during final interscholastic season ... Averaged 18.7 points, 8.4 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 3.2 steals per game as a junior ... Mary Garber All-Tournament team honoree ... Named to the Piedmont 4A All-Freshman team.