Ced Gibson averaged 23.0 points in leading Coastal to wins over Charleston Southern and Liberty.
Coastal wins its first against Liberty since 1996, ending a 45-game streak.
Coastal has won nine straight over CSU, its longest active streak against a Big South opponent.
Ced Gibson and Yasmin Miller turned in key performances as Coastal snapped its five-game losing streak.
2014-15 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. UNC Asheville (Feb. 28, 2015)
2014-15 Women's Basketball vs. Barber-Scotia (Nov. 19, 2014)
2013-14 Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball vs. Brevard (Nov. 14, 2013)
2016-17: Second Team All-Sun Belt
2015-16: Second Team All-Big South
2016-17 (RS Senior)
- Voted second team All-Sun Belt after ranking in the top 10 in the conference in scoring (10th), assists (3rd), free throw percentage (10th), steals (2nd), 3-pointers made (9th) and minutes played (6th)
- Started all 27 games that she played, and averaged 33.7 minutes per contest
- Led Coastal averaging 13.6 minutes per game, and scored in double figures in 21 of 27 games
- Surpassed 20 points in five contests, including a season high of 26 points versus Louisiana
- Became the 14th player in program history to reach 1,000 career points with a 14-point performance vs. ULM on Feb. 23
- Shot 34.9 percent from the floor, 28.2 percent from beyond the arc and 77.4 percent from the line, and led the team in makes from all three areas
- Dished out 104 assists, with five or more helpers in 10 games
- Led Coastal and finished second in the Sun Belt averaging 2.3 steals per game
- Hauled in 3.0 rebounds per game, totaling 80 for the season
- Voted a second team All-Big South selection
- Ranked in the top 10 in the Big South in assists (3rd), steals (6th), scoring (7th) and field goal percentage (8th), and finished 13th in 3-point field goal percentage
- Played in 28 games with 23 starts, and ranked second on the team averaging 28.6 minutes per game
- Led Coastal averaging 12.6 points per game, and scored season-highs of 26 points twice
- Paced Coastal in scoring in 14 games
- Surpassed 20 points in seven games and scored in double figures in 18 games, including each of the last seven
- Led Coastal in makes from the floor while shooting 39.8 percent. Also shot 32.4 percent from beyond the arc and 76.6 percent from the line
- Averaged 3.1 rebounds per game, including season-highs of seven rebounds in Coastal games at Winthrop (Feb. 13) and against Radford (Feb. 1)
- Led the Chants in assists in 24 games and averaged 3.79 helpers per game for the season
- Ranked second on the team in steals, averaging 1.75 takeaways per game
- Played in all 30 games, with 27 starts
- Was Coastal's second-leading student-athlete in minutes, averaging 32.6 per night
- Ranked third on the team and 17th in the Big South in scoring averaging 10.7 points per game
- Reached double figures in 18 games, including eight straight from Dec. 13-Jan. 10
- Scored a season-high 20 points against IPFW on Nov. 25
- Finished third on the team in field goals made at 111, and shot .346 from the field for the season
- Also went .277 from beyond the arc and ranked 11th in the Big South in made 3-point field goals
- Led Coastal at the free throw line shooting .803
- Led the Chants in both assists (3.13) and steals (1.93) per game to rank seventh in the Big South in both categories
- Recorded multiple points, rebounds, assists and steals in 13 games.
- Sat out season due to NCAA Division I transfer policies.
At St. John's: 2012-13 (Freshman): Appeared in nine games, averaging 5.7 minutes per contest ... Was 2-for-2 from the free-throw line to tally two points on the season ... Pulled down three rebounds and notched two assists and one steal on the season.
Heralded prep prospect coming out of High Point Central High School, ranking as the No. 153rd-best collegiate prospect in the nation by All-Star Girls Report ... Tabbed a top-50 point guard prospect by ESPN Hoopgurlz and the 10th-best player in the state of North Carolina by MaxPreps.com.
At High Point Central HS: Spent first two seasons (2008-10) at High Point Central where she was a two-time all-conference and second-team all-district player ... Named the 2010 High Point Central Player of the Year ... Named to the Greensboro News & Record's All-Area squad in 2009 ... A two-year captain ... Returned to High Point Central her senior season, but did not play due to injury.
At Oak Ridge Military Academy: Noted as an outside shooter as well as a stand-up point guard, one of the best in the southeast ... Led Oak Ridge Military Academy (2010-11) in scoring with an average of 11.6 points, 7.2 assists, 3.3 rebounds and 3.4 steals per game as a junior in 2010-11 ... As a junior captain, she had two 20-point games, including a season-best 28 vs. Providence Day in Charlotte, N.C. ... Recorded 166 assists, helping Oak Ridge to a No. 10 state ranking in 2011 ... Led Oak Ridge in points (266), 3-pointers (45) and free throws (45) as well as assists (166) and steals (78) ... Named the 2011 Fed Ex Player of the Year ... Ranked No. 2 by Greensboro Sports Carolina's Scouting Report ... Selected to the Carolina Scouting Report Top 25 All-Region First Team.