six Chanticleers scored in double figures
Jas Adams tied the Chants' season-high for made 3-pointers with six.
AJ Jordan scored 16 points to become Coastal's seventh all-time leading scorer.
Women open the double dip against Winthrop at 2 p.m. followed by the men vs. Gardner-Webb at 4:30 p.m.
- Started 27 of 28 games played, and averaged 31.3 minutes per contest
- Led Coastal and ranked second in the Sun Belt averaging 9.3 rebounds per game
- Hauled in 261 total rebounds, and had 15 games with double-figure boards, including a season high of 14 vs. App State
- Led the Sun Belt with 114 offensive rebounds and 4.1 o-boards per game
- Was Coastal's fourth-leading scorer averaging 8.7 points per game
- Scored in double figures in nine contests, including a season high of 21 points versus Pfeiffer
- Finished second for Coastal in double-doubles with four
- Averaged 1.5 assists and 1.3 steals per game
- Played in nine games with five starts while averaging 17.8 minutes per game
- Averaged 7.3 points per game, including a season-high of 16 versus MACU on Nov. 13
- Reached double-figures in points in four games
- Shot 52.9 percent from the floor and 92.3 percent from the line
- Averaged 5.6 rebounds per game, and pulled in a season-high eight boards against Asheville on Dec. 14
- Averaged 1.11 assists and 1.89 steals per game
- Started all but one of Coastal's 30 games, averaging 27.3 minutes a night
- Closed the season as Coastal's leading rebounder, averaging 8.1 boards per game to rank seventh in the Big South
- Recorded double figure rebounds in ten games, including a program single-game record of 19 against Pfeiffer on Nov. 16
- Led Coastal in rebounds in 15 of its 30 games
- Averaged 6.0 points per game
- Scored in double figures in five games, including a season-high of 16 points against IPFW
- Finished second on the team with four double-doubles
- Shot .388 from the field and .726 from the line.
At Moberly Area CC: 2013-14 (Freshman): Named to the NJCAA All-Region 16 first team (only freshman to be honored on the first team) ... Selected to the NJCAA Coaches Association All-Star Game ... Helped the Greyhounds to a 21-7 overall record and 7-3 mark in NJCAA Region 16 games ... Averaged 11.9 point and led the Moberly Area CC with 8.3 rebounds per game, while averaging 2.0 steals per contest ... Shot 44.5 percent from the field and the led the Greyhounds in both free throws made (134) and attempts (195) as she shot 68.7 percent from the line ... Appeared in 27 of 28, recording seven double-doubles and leading the team in scoring five times and rebounding on 11 occasions.
At Hazelwood West HS: Two-time MSHSAA all-district and All-Suburban North Conference selection ... Averaged a 15.5-point, 15.3-rbound double-double as a junior ... Ranked first in the St. Louis metropolitan area in rebounding as a junior ... All-academic team honoree as a senior ... Three year starter at Hazelwood West High School ... Also a standout track athlete ... Placed 10th at the 2012 Missouri High School championship meet in the high jump with a cleared height of 5-08.