2016-17: Sun Belt Commissioner's List
Spring 2018 (Sophomore)
- Played in all 21 matches
- Held an 8-11 record in singles, playing primarily on the second court where he finished 7-10. Also split a pair of No. 1 matches
- Was 8-10 overall in doubles matches
- Finished 1-2 at No. 1 doubles, 4-4 at No. 2 and 3-4 at No. 3
- Finished with a 9-10 overall singles record, including a 5-6 mark at his primary spot on the fifth court
- Also won two singles matches at No. 3, and one each at No. 4 and No. 6
- Was 6-11 overall in doubles matches, including a 4-7 record on the second court
- Notched notable doubles victories against Creighton, James Madison and East Carolina, all part of a four-match winning streak that included a victory against Delware
- Finished 1-1 in both singles and doubles at the CCU Battle of the Beach.
- Advanced to the championship match of his singles flight at the Elon Invite, though the final day of competition was rained out.