The Chants fell 4-0 to the Demon Deacons in their second NCAA appearance.
No. 1 Coastal advances to face No. 4 Campbell at 10 a.m. on Monday.
- Was voted second teamm All-Sun Belt in singles
- Held the team's highest winning percentage in singles with a 12-5 overall record, with all matches played at No. 1
- Was 1-1 in Sun Belt singles matches with a conference victory against Appalachian State
- Won his final six singles decisions of the season
- Also owned the team's highest winning percentage in doubles with a 9-4 overall record, including marks of 7-3 at No. 1 and 2-1 at No. 2
- Was 2-1 in Sun Belt doubles matches with wins against App State and Georgia Southern
- Also won a No. 1 doubles match against Troy in the first round of the Sun Belt championship
- Finished 2-0 in singles and 2-1 in doubles at the CCU Battle of the Beach
- Advanced to the championship matches of both the singles and doubles draws at the South Carolina Men's Collegiate Championships
- Advanced to the third round of both the singles and doubles draws at the ITA Carolina Regional.
- A first team All-Big South selection in both singles and doubles.
- Closed the season with a team-leading 20-4 overall record in singles.
- Tied for the team lead with a 7-1 record in conference singles matches.
- Posted an 18-5 overall doubles record with all but one match - a win at No. 2 - being played on the first court
- Along with partner Pedro Leme, finished with a team-best 5-3 doubles record in Big South matches
- Posted a 13-4 overall singles record, including a 6-1 mark against Big South opponents
- Finished 7-2 at No. 3 and 6-2 at No. 4 singles
- Recorded a No. 4 singles victory against #73 East Carolina, and won conference matches against Gardner-Webb, Longwood, UNC Asheville, Presbyterian, Campbell and Winthrop
- Won No. 3 singles matches in the quarterfinals and semifinals of the Big South tournament
- Closed the season with a 13-4, 6-1 doubles record playing primarily at No. 3, where he finished 12-3
- Recorded notable non-conference doubles victories at #38 Virginia Tech and #55 UNC Wilmington
- Defeated Big South opponents Gardner-Webb, Liberty, Longwood, Presbyterian, Campbell and Winthrop in doubles
Prior to Coastal Carolina: Played his freshman season as a member of a VCU team that finished the 2014 season #51 in the national rankings ... Played primarily at No. 5 and No. 6 singles and recorded notable dual match wins against #30 Wake Forest, #26 NC State and #41 Texas Tech.