The Chants fell 4-0 to the Demon Deacons in their second NCAA appearance.
No. 1 Coastal advances to face No. 4 Campbell at 10 a.m. on Monday.
The Chants can win the Big South regular season title outright with a defeat of Radford of Wednesday.
- Voted a first team All-Big South singles selection
- Finished 16-7 overall in singles, the team's second-best season record, including marks of 9-6 on the first court and 7-1 on the second
- Went 5-3 in Big South singles matches, with wins against Longwood, UNCA, Radford, Campbell and Winthrop
- Won a No. 1 singles match against Presbyterian in the Big South championship match
- Posted an 8-13 overall doubles record, including a 7-10 mark on the second court
- Went 3-5 in conference doubles matches with wins over Presbyterian, Radford and Liberty
- Went 7-3 in singles, splitting matches between the fourth, fifth and sixth courts
- Picked up a pair of singles victories in his two matches against Big South opponents
- Won his lone match at No. 4 in straight sets against USC Upstate
- Finished 4-3 at No. 5 singles, claiming victories against The Citadel, Francis Marion, Wofford and Winthrop
- Won both of his matches at No. 6 versus #55 UNC Wilmington and Gardner-Webb
- Played in one doubles match, defeating The Citadel's No. 3 paring.
- Led Coastal freshmen in singles wins with a 7-11 overall record and 1-4 mark against Big South opponents
- Played mostly on the fifth singles court (4-7) but also played matches at Nos. 3, 4, and 6
- Picked up a conference singles win against UNC Asheville and won the match-clinching point in Coastal's 4-3 win over UNC Greensboro to earn Big South Player of the Week honors
- Went 7-7 overall in doubles matches playing primarily at No. 2 (4-7) while also winning all three of his matches at No. 3
- Was unbeaten in doubles matches against conference opponents with wins coming against UNC Asheville, Liberty, Gardner-Webb and Longwood.
Prior to Coastal: Represented Qatar in the Davis Cup as the No. 1 ranked junior player in the nation ... Ranked as high as No. 526 by the International Tennis Federation ... Compiled an 8-4 record against four and five-star opponents according to tennisrecruiting.net.