Spring 2017 (Freshman)
Prior to Coastal Carolina:
- Posted a 3-5 overall record in his eight singles appearances
- Played seven of those eight matches at No. 6, winning three
- Won his lone singles appearance against a Sun Belt opponent, taking the sixth court versus Appalachian State
- Went 6-5 in doubles, playing primarily at No. 3 (5-4)
- Won a No. 2 doubles match against Radford
At the end of 2015 was second in the U18 combined national rankings, including first in the U18 doubles rankings, and was ranked as high as 747th by the ITF ... Was also second in the U18 combined national rankings in 2014, and reached as high as 11th in the South American rankings ... Was a member of the Peruvian team for the 2014 Junior Davis Cup.