Nov. 20, 2012
CONWAY - Coastal Carolina Athletics is providing a fan bus to attend the Chanticleer Football NCAA FCS playoff game against Bethune-Cookman on Saturday, Nov. 24 at Municipal Stadium in Daytona Beach, Fla. This is your chance to see all of the action and not worry about driving to Florida.
The cost is $150 per person and includes bus fees, overnight accommodations, one ticket to the game, snacks and dinner upon arrival and on the return trip. For those sharing a hotel room, the cost is $125 per person.
A total of 35 people are required for the trip, but only 40 seats are available. Please purchase your spot no later than Tuesday, Nov. 20 by 5 p.m. to secure your trip.
Call the Athletics Ticket Office at 843-347-8499 with questions and to get your spot on the bus.
Friday, Nov. 23
• 12:30 p.m. Check-in at Brooks Stadium
• 1 p.m. Departure from Brooks Stadium
Snacks will be provided on the bus.
• Evening arrival at the Jameson Inn, Ormond Beach, near Daytona Beach
Dinner provided at the hotel.
Saturday, Nov. 24
• Breakfast provided at hotel
• 11 a.m. Departure for Municipal Stadium for pre-game tailgate
• 2 p.m. Kickoff
• Departure for Conway immediately following the game
Dinner provided on bus.
• 1 a.m. (estimated) Arrival at Brooks Stadium