Select-A-Seat at TicketReturn.com Field Tuesday, 3-5 pm
Feb. 4, 2013
CONWAY - With first pitch 11 days away, the Coastal Carolina Department of Athletics will hold a Select-A-Seat for the 2013 baseball season on Tuesday (Feb. 5) from 3-5 pm at the Chanticleers home for this season - TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark in Myrtle Beach.
Only those who have already purchased their season tickets will be able to participate in the first round of seat selection. Season tickets may still be purchased and you can select your seat from those available after Tuesday's first round.
The price for the season ticket is just $100 or $80 for CCU Faculty and Staff. New this year is the CCU Baseball Voucher Book. For $50 you get 12 vouchers for general admission seating to use at your discretion - be it 12 for one game, two for six games, one for 12 games or the combination of your choosing - for any games in which CCU is playing. The most flexible package available that lets you decide what games you can attend and how many friends and family you want to bring with you. CCU 2013 season baseball tickets nor the vouchers will be accepted for the Baseball at the Beach tournament Feb. 28-March 3.
There are a few ways for you to get your order in by the deadline; you can purchase online at https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/team.asp?sponsorid=5302, call the Athletic Ticket Office at 843-347-8499, fax your order to 843-234-3436 or come to the Athletics Ticket Office at Arcadia Hall between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. For more information or to ask further questions, please call the Athletics Ticket Office at 843-347-8499.
TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark was ranked 19th on Stadium Journey Magazine's list of the 101 best stadium experiences in sports. For the complete list, visit: http://www.prlog.org/12058734-stadium-journey-announces-101-best-stadium-experiences-of-2012.html
The publication utilized its fanfare scale for ranking the stadiums. The scale takes into account the food and beverage at the stadium, overall atmosphere, the neighborhood in which it resides, the fans, access outside and inside the stadium, return on investment and allows for room for "bonus points" for unique features.
Based on a score out of 5, the Pelicans earned a 4.6 for fanfare score and a crowd score of 4.4. TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark earned the highest marks in the food and beverage category, neighborhood, access and the extras categories.
The list ranks the Pelicans as the third-best stadium experience in Minor League Baseball and the best in the state of South Carolina, including the ballparks at the University of South Carolina and Clemson University.
1. Coastal Carolina will open the 2013 season on Friday, Feb. 15, by hosting James Madison at Francis Marion's Sparrow Stadium at 1 pm. Your 2013 season ticket will gain you admittance into this game.
2. Coastal will continue the three-game series in Myrtle Beach. PLEASE NOTE, for Saturday's game versus James Madison (Feb. 16) at 4 pm, fans will need to park across the street from TicketReturn.com Field at Broadway at the Beach due to the annual Myrtle Beach Marathon.
3. The series finale with James Madison (Feb. 17) will begin at 2 pm and fans will be able to park at TicketReturn.com Field.
4. FOR ALL CCU GAMES AT TicketReturn.com Field, fans should enter the stadium through Gate 1, adjacent to the main ticket booths.
5. Directions to TicketReturn.com Field: http://www.milb.com/content/page.jsp?ymd=20100308&content_id=8711732&sid=t521&vkey=team1