PRIORITY POINT SYSTEM
|CAF Membership Application|
|Methods of Giving|
|2013-14 CAF Brochure|
|About the CAF|
|Contact the CAF|
|CAF Board of Directors|
|Suite Level Access|
|Seating and Parking|
The Priority Point System is an equitable point system developed to assist in assigning and allocating seats and parking for Coastal Carolina University athletic events. The system is designed to reward donors to the Department of Athletics through the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation by awarding points for all gifts, longevity, consistency, and through the purchasing of season tickets. Points are accumulated each fiscal year using the following parameters:
• Three (3) points are awarded for each $100.00 unrestricted gift given to the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation (CAF) since July 1, 1998.
• Two (2) points are awarded for each $100.00 restricted gift or capital gift to the Department of Athletics since July 1, 1998.
• Two (2) points are awarded for each $100.00 gift provided for an Athletic Scholarship Endowment since, July 1, 1998.
• One (1) point is awarded for each $100.00 gift given to Coastal Carolina University (non-athletic gift) since July 1, 1998.
• One (1) point is awarded for each $100.00 value of gift-in-kind donated to the Department of Athletics or the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation since January 1, 1998.
• One (1) point will be awarded for the original year of membership with the CAF. After the first year, additional points equal to the number of consecutive years as a member will be awarded and added to the previous year's total. For purposes of this provision, consecutive membership may be considered starting with January 1, 1998. If there is a break in years of consecutive membership, the points awarded will start over at one (1).
First Year = 1 point
Second Year = 2 points
Third Year = 3 points
Fourth Year = 4 points
At end of fourth year = 10 additional points would have been added to point total.
• Ten (10) alumni bonus points are awarded one time to all Coastal Carolina University graduates.
• Twenty-Five (25) varsity student-athlete bonus points are awarded one time to former Coastal Carolina student-athletes.
• Ten (10) Faculty/Staff bonus points are awarded one time to all CCU employees.
• All points for matching gifts will be awarded to the donor and not to the company or corporation making the matching gift.