2014-2015 Coastal Carolina Cheerleading Tryouts
CCU Cheerleading Tryouts
Please Download and Complete Packet and return at tryouts.
CONWAY - The Coastal Carolina University Cheerleading program will hold cheerleading tryouts for the 2014-15 academic year May 2-4.
The link above titled 2014-2015 Coastal Tryouts includes information regarding the tryout process for the Coastal Carolina University Cheerleading program. You will find the live tryout procedure, video tryout procedure and general guidelines about cheering at Coastal Carolina University. Please review this information. The skills checklist page, information page and waiver are also located in the links above. All tryouts will take place in the HTC Center.
Friday, May 2
Open Gym 6-9pm
Saturday, May 3
Sunday, May 4
Individuals wanting to try out for the 2014-2015 Coastal Cheerleading Team must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be accepted to the University or currently be a full-time Coastal Carolina University student.
2. Must turn in a copy of a physical (dated within the last six months) before April 12.
3. Must turn in the athletic training forms before April 12.
4. Females must wear a black sports bra and black shorts.
5. Males must wear a white T-shirt and black shorts.
6. Tryout fee is $30. Checks can be made out to Coastal Carolina Cheerleading.
If you do not have your physical, athletic training forms and insurance information turned in prior to April 12 you will not be allowed to tryout on May 3-4.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Chanticleer cheerleader. If you have any questions please contact Head Coach Audra Scofield at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 843-349-2867. Find us on Facebook!