2015-16 Coastal Carolina Cheerleading Tryouts
CCU Cheerleading Tryouts
CONWAY - The Coastal Carolina University Cheerleading program will hold cheerleading tryouts for the 2015-16 academic year May 1-3.
The link above includes information regarding the tryout process for the Coastal Carolina University Cheerleading program. You will find the live tryout procedure, video tryout procedure and general guidelines about cheering at Coastal Carolina University. Please review this information. The skills checklist page, information page and waiver are also located in the Cheerleading Tryout Packet link above. All tryouts will take place in the HTC Center.
Friday, May 1st
Open Gym 6-9pm
Saturday, May 2
Sunday, May 3
Followed by a team meeting later that evening.
Individuals wanting to try out for the 2015-16 Coastal Cheerleading Team must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be accepted to the University or currently be a full-time Coastal Carolina University student.
2. Must turn in a copy of a physical (dated within the last six months)
3. Must turn in the athletic training forms prior to tryout clinic
4. Females must wear a black sports bra and black shorts and a bow.
5. Males must wear a white T-shirt and black shorts.
6. Tryout fee is $30. Checks can be made out to Coastal Carolina Cheerleading.
If you do not have your physical, athletic training forms and insurance information turned in prior to April 12 you will not be allowed to tryout on May 1-3.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Chanticleer cheerleader. If you have any questions please contact Head Coach Audra Scofield at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 843-349-2867. Find us on Facebook- Coastal Carolina Cheerleading. Twitter- @ccucheer. Instagram- Coastal_Carolina_Cheer or #ccucheer.