Feb. 13, 2013
CONWAY - The Coastal Carolina University Cheerleading program will hold cheerleading tryouts for the 2013-14 academic year April 19-20.
The link above titled 2013-2014 Coastal Tryouts includes information regarding the tryout process for the Coastal Carolina University Cheerleading program. You will find the live tryout procedure, video tryout procedure and general guidelines about cheering at Coastal Carolina University. Please review this information. The skills checklist page, information page and waiver are also located in the links above.
Individuals wanting to try out for the 2013-2014 Coastal Cheerleading Team must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be accepted to the University or currently be a full-time Coastal Carolina University student.
2. Must turn in a copy of a physical (dated within the last six months) before April 12.
3. Must turn in the athletic training forms before April 12. http://www.goccusports.com/sports-med/sportsmed-forms.html
4. Females must wear a black sports bra and black shorts.
5. Males must wear a white T-shirt and black shorts.
6. Tryout fee is $25. Checks can be made out to Coastal Carolina Cheerleading.
If you do not have your physical, athletic training forms and insurance information turned in prior to April 12 you will not be allowed to tryout on April 20.