VISITING TEAM INFORMATION
|Campus Map||Local Hotels||Local Restaurants|
We welcome you and your team to Coastal Carolina University.
The Athletic Training Staff offers its cooperation with any problems and/or special needs that may arise during your visit.
The following items will be provided:
- Paper cups
- 10 gallon coolers of ice water, on sidelines and in the locker room for football, men's and women's basketball.
- Injury ice with ice bags on sideline and in the locker room for football, men's and women's basketball.
- Hydrocollator with covers in locker room
- Modalities on request. (Please provide written instructions, if sending a non-certified Athletic Trainer)
- Biohazard bags
- Taping table in locker room
- Post-game Isotonic drinks for football, men's and women's basketball.
- On-site physician coverage for football, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's soccer.
- On-call physician coverage for remaining home contests.
- On-site ambulance coverage for home football contests.
The Coastal Carolina Athletic Training Staff will be available to cover pre-contest taping and treatments, stipulating that visiting teams bring their own supplies. Please provide us with 48 hours notice if coverage is necessary.
Team Physicians:Dr. Winston McIver
Athletic Medical Director
Waccamaw Primary Care
Dr. Richard Ward
Dr. Tom Chambers
Dr. Chris Feathers
Major Medical Problems will be referred to:
300 Singleton Rd
Conway, SC 29526
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
809 82nd Parkway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Please feel free to contact us for special requests or any problems that you may encounter.
Dwayne Beam, ATC
Associate AD/Sports Performance & Administration - Basketball
843-997-3618 cell phone
Jeff Pounds, ATC
Director of Athletic Training - Football
843-421-4225 cell phone