The Coastal Carolina Athletic Department has created a unique program designed to give young professionals valuable work experience within a growing Division I athletic program.
There are numerous internships available and depending on which department interests you, a variety of opportunities to build your resume including:
- Support the opening of a new baseball/softball facility
- Learn how to sell sponsorships
- Assist with the planning of athletic events
- Supervise event staff
- Implement post-event activities
- Sell season ticket packages
- Write athletic publications and feature stories
- Promote new coaches shows
- Update website: www.GoCCUSports.com
- Produce gameday highlights for www.GoCCUSports.com
- Collaborate on promotions to enhance game day atmosphere
- Assist in creating commercials
- Manage will call and student-athlete complimentary ticket distribution
When looking for that first job or a better job in athletics, everyone wants to see that you have experience. Build your portfolio and get that experience with the Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics.
*** DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR ALL POSITIONS IS APRIL 15, 2014 ***
Click on the department links below to see internship descriptions.
|Video Production||Event Operations/Facilities||Ticket Office|
|Marketing & Promotions||Corporate Sponsorships||Media Relations|