ATHLETIC TICKET OFFICE INTERNSHIP
TITLE: Athletic Ticket Office Intern
REPORTS TO: Director of Athletic Ticketing
START DATE: Summer 2013
- Assist with outbound sales calls
- Printing and distribution of season and individual game tickets
- Assisting in gameday preparation and ticket operations for football and men's basketball
- Reconciliation of events
- Solving customer service related issues
- General duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- This is a non-paid position. The Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics will be flexible to work around other work schedules.
- It is the responsibility of the intern to find housing in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area but the Department of Athletics has several existing relationships with local housing agencies that may offer discounted rates for interns.
Resume and cover letter can be emailed to Michael Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org