ATHLETICS MARKETING & PROMOTIONS INTERNSHIP
TITLE: Athletics Marketing & Promotions Intern
REPORTS TO: Assistant A.D. - Marketing & Promotions
START DATE: Summer 2013
END DATE: December 2013 or May 2014
- Market & Promote the Department of Athletics as a whole as well as our individual sports to drive incremental revenue
- Responsible for graphic design of promotional materials both print & electronic
- Assist with the marketing, planning, and coordination of athletic events to best maximize personnel and revenue
- Assist other departments in graphic design or new media strategies to grow the brand of Coastal Carolina Athletics
- General duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Driver's License
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Cell phone
- Versed in social media/strategies: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe products: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- This is a non-paid position. The Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics will be flexible to work around other work schedules.
- It is the responsibility of the intern to find housing in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area but the Department of Athletics has several existing relationships with local housing agencies that may offer discounted rates for interns.
Resume and cover letter can be emailed to Kevin Olivett at firstname.lastname@example.org