EVENT OPERATIONS/ATHLETIC FACILITIES INTERNSHIP
TITLE: Athletic Event Operations/Facilities Intern
REPORTS TO: Assistant A.D. - Facilities and Operations
START DATE: Fall 2014
END DATE: December 2014 or May 2015
- Supervise, direct, and coordinate the activities of the assistant personnel
- Responsible for the operational, implementation and post-event activities for assigned athletic events
- Assist with the organization, planning, and coordinating of athletic events
- Athletic facility maintenance and preparation for all events
- Supervise event day staff
- Assist other departments within the Department of Athletics, including Athletic Media Relations, Athletic Marketing and Promotions, and Athletic Training
- General duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Driver's License
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Cell phone
- This is a non-paid position. The Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics will be flexible to work around other work schedules.
- It is the responsibility of the intern to find housing in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area but the Department of Athletics has several existing relationships with local housing agencies that may offer discounted rates for interns.
Resume and cover letter can be emailed to Bryan Stiles at email@example.com