CORPORATE SPONORSHIPS INTERNSHIP
TITLE: Chanticleer Sports Properties - Corporate Partnership Intern
REPORTS TO: Assistant Athletics Director - Corporate Sales and Sponsorships
START DATE: Summer 2014
END DATE: December 2014 or May 2015
OVERVIEW: Want to learn how to sell corporate partnerships at the college level? Do you want actual practical experience to put on your resume that will get you a job in sports? Here is your chance. Three interns will be chosen to shadow and eventually solicit corporate partners for Coastal Carolina Athletics. We are seeking motivated young men and women that can be trained and understand the value of practical experience. Internship includes weekly training seminars with Associate AD for External Relations as well as the opportunity to learn from visiting industry leaders in the world of multi-media rights.
· Assist Associate AD for External Relations in selling of Corporate Partnerships
· Assist in fulfillment of corporate partnerships
· Cold calling sales prospects
· Shadowing Associate AD during sales meetings
· Assist in the development and implementation of new sales and marketing ideas for the department
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
· Microsoft Office (knowledge Of Excel)
· Driver's License
· Cell phone
· Working knowledge of PowerPoint & Photoshop
· This is a non-paid position. The Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics will be flexible to work around other work schedules.
· It is the responsibility of the intern to find housing in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area but the Department of Athletics has several existing relationships with local housing agencies that may offer discounted rates for interns.
Resume and cover letter can be emailed to Seth Horton, Assistant Athletics Director/Corporate Sales and Sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org