CHANTICLEER ATHLETIC FOUNDATION INTERNSHIP
TITLE: Chanticleer Athletics Foundation Intern
REPORTS TO: Chanticleer Athletics Foundation Executive Director
START DATE: Summer 2014
END DATE: December 2014 or May 2015
· Identifying, cultivating and soliciting CAF memberships at the annual level
· Assistance with planning and development work for annual CAF Gala
· Will work with a variety of constituents
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
· Microsoft Office (knowledge Of Excel)
· Driver's License
· Cell phone
· This is a non-paid position. The Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics will be flexible to work around other work schedules.
· It is the responsibility of the intern to find housing in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area but the Department of Athletics has several existing relationships with local housing agencies that may offer discounted rates for interns.
Resume and cover letter can be emailed to Christopher A. Johnson, Executive Director/Chanticleer Athletic Foundation at email@example.com