The purpose of the "Friends Of" program is to support Coastal Carolina University athletics programs through fund-raising and specific activities designed to develop CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE through the academic, athletic and personal success of our student-athletes. Donations made through the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation "Friends Of" program may be designated to support specific athletic teams.
Donations will be used solely to support Coastal Carolina University athletics programs. Funds will be utilized as supplemental monies to the designated sport's annual budget to support, for example, summer school, equipment, travel and general program upgrades.
Annual gifts to the "Friends Of" program are tax deductible to the extent the contribution exceeds the value of any benefits received. Please contact your tax adviser regarding this important information.
"FRIENDS OF" BENEFITS
- For gifts of $100 or more, Official Team Apparel as designated by the Head Coach.
- Invitations to sport-specific special events.
- Invitations to Chanticleer Athletic Foundation special events.
- Electronic Media Guides for designated sports.
- Chanticleer Athletic Foundation newsletter.
- Tax deductions, as applicable.
Benefits are applicable only for the athletic season in which a gift is made and for the specific program designated by the donor. For more information, contact the Chanticleer Athletic Foundation at 843-349-6670.
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS NEED YOUR SUPPORT: